We are looking for a Service Manager/Shop Foreman.
We have the largest independent shop in the area and we want you to be part of our team.
Why choose us over other shops? Here are just some of the reasons why:
Full time position.
– Great work hours: Mon – Fri 7am to 4pm
– Paid holidays.
– No weekends.
– 100% free health and dental insurance.
– Matching simple IRA plan.
– Paid vacation.
– And many more.
Wages are based on experience.
Send us your resume or stop in:
Angst Motor Service
6945 6th ST
Minnesota City, MN 55959
The Service Manager is responsible for operations, profitability and employee supervision within the service department. As Service Manager you are also responsible for overseeing the service and repair of all vehicles brought to the service center.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Prior experience with service management and providing exceptional automotive experience.
- Prior automotive parts and service writing experience.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player.
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work in changing environment and ability to think critically.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must maintain a professional work environment and motivate employees.
- Hire, manage, and monitor the performance of the service department personnel.
- Maintaining Service Department equipment.
- Oversees service repair orders.
- Sets schedules and assigns tasks to service department associates.
- Adhere to and support company policies and company standards.
- Understands forecast goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Monitors flag hours for every technician.